Saturday, May 7, 2011

Shopping in Boston

Today I went with my friend to Newbury Street to see Ked's How Do You Do and the 5th Anniversary of Johnny Cupcakes.  I won a free pair of Keds sneakers (aka Tennis Shoes) so stay tuned to hear about those when they are delivered. The line for Johnny Cupcakes spread down the block so we just did a walk by.  For the non-Bostonians Johnny Cupcakes sells t-shirts not baked goods.  My friend and I also wandered in and out of stores.  I got some new shirts from Express and a beautiful Blazer from J Crew.


Local Artist designing her Keds


Love these two!


Anthropologie

Anthropologie

Anthropologie

Keds!

Freshly Baked Goods!

4 comments:

  1. I remember when Johnny cupcakes went in! my friends and I didn't know at first that it was tshirts. we were disappointed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing too! Apparently they actually have vanilla scent candles in the store to enhance the bakery look. I think it is torture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Keds!! There was a great story on Johnny Cupcakes in BU Today this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun stuff! I love Newberry street. And I can't believe you had a GAP episode similar (somewhat) to mine. I loved my first pair of gap flats so much I bought a pair of the city flats and somehow they got thrown in the wash--ruined completely--all the sparkly stuff fell off the leather, it was a disaster!

    Hope you're off to a happy new week!
    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete