Thursday, February 3, 2011

Looking decent at the gym

This is Bad!!!


I am NOT ADVOCATING THE GYM BUNNY LOOK
I am merely stating that you don't have to duck into a locker if a cute guy walks by you.

Why are certified gym clothes so expensive? I don't understand the science but it is because it wicks away your sweat so you don't have sopping sweat stains on your clothing- very very flattering. So bite the bullet and invest in a pair of workout pants and a top. I own one pair of workout pants and two shirts. I hand wash them in between workouts. Nothing is worse than changing into sweaty gym clothes! yucky!
Lulelmon! My favorite place to shop for chic good quality work out gear!

One last word: Just don't wear makeup either. Raccoon eyes make guys run away very fast!

1 comment:

  1. Nice that a girl can workout and feel good about herself and not feel like she is totally exposed.

    ReplyDelete